A Promise for the Near Future

Last weekend, I boldly proclaimed that this would be the week I started blogging again. This post is a small offering to that person to say "I remember making that bold proclamation, and, despite my procrastination thus far, I still intend to start blogging again."

I'll include this little anecdote from my day to spice this baby up a bit.

Today was a day of shopping. A long day of shopping. A long day of shopping in which I did not make any purchases. This is clearly problematic. Instead, I helped Ryan pick a new phone (a Blackberry, pff) and some small game shot (because I know so much about shooting birds). On the drive home, Ryan asked if I could "fish around for a beer" for him while he made a fire in the wood stove. He then spouted off this little gem, which he proudly told me he'd just come up with:

"Have you ever gone fishing for beer? It's the best kind of fishing; you always catch a buzz."

He thinks he's very funny. After chuckling to himself, he told me I should "tweet that." So welcome back to my life, readers. I'll be talking to you again very soon!

2 comments:

The Blonde Fury said...

Best episode of River Monsters ever?

Anonymous said...

One: Fucking awesome!
Two: A long day of shopping....leading to no purchases for one self.... blows! Make him buy you something next time! Hahha
Three: I'm excited to read what comes next!

Plus we might have to tell him one day....He's not that funny! lol

Post a Comment