The High Road

I have a section dedicated to obsessions and I thought it only fair to dedicate a section to such things holding less savory positions in my mind. And so, with great pleasure, I would like to debut my On Notice section, Colbert style.

Congratulations, The High Road.
You're On Notice.

There is rumoured to be a certain sense of maturity in taking the proverbial high road, but I think that's elitist bullshit. I mean, hey, I love elitism as much as the next elitist, but what's the fun there? You just need to be clever about it. Think controlled burn rather than forest fire. You dig it? I say it's better to slyly lay some burn (flaming tipped arrows rather than balls of fire from a trebuchet) than risking a Hindenburg-level disaster being the pot of gold at the end of your fancy high road.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, you said "trebuchet."
Thats probably my favourite Mid-Evil Weapon.

Post a Comment