Over-exposure in aisle one!

I finally got my interview and was out a little after 2:30. I figured the best course of action was to grab some groceries before heading home.

I'm standing with my sad little green plastic basket at the end of an aisle in the produce section. The bananas were making suggestive remarks and I felt I couldn't resist buying a few. So I'm innocently checking out the selection along with two other shoppers: an older woman who was having just as much trouble choosing a bunch as I was, and a big older man wearing giant navy blue rubber boots over a navy blue ensemble.

The three of us each came to our own hesitant fruit decision and were slowly setting the "chosen ones" into our respective baskets when I noticed the man was starting to slowly shuffle away. With his pants down. Luckily he noticed his new ankle restraints and slowly put them back in their public-friendly position and continued shopping.

The truly weird part: While trying to be inconspicuous, I quickly glanced around. No one else seemed to notice and if they did they must have been unfazed. Is this a common occurrence at the Oxford and Richmond Valu-Mart?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha. I like your style.

Post a Comment