Screen Astronauts Guild?

Ok, so I'm watching red carpet stuff for the SAG Awards while I do my homework. Originally I was just flipping to it during a commercial but now I can't flip back to what I was watching because this red carpet show is a train wreck and it has sucked me in.

These two over-made-up women doing the interviews, we'll call them Idiot 1 and Idiot 2 (because I don't know their names), are asking the dumbest questions and wearing hideous dresses. They just keep asking people who their celebrity crushes were when they younger and not handling deadpan or sarcastic celebrity jokes with aaaanything witty.  They're juggling apples and and making lame sexual references...

Now, I'm not claiming to be able to do any better, but I'm sure there are people out there who could. Why aren't they working tonight?!

However, I did enjoy when Tracy Morgan said he was excited to see James Earl Jones on the carpet because Jones is his biological father.  And when Will Arnett and Amy Poehler ignored Idiot 1 to talk about Jenna Fischer (who was on the carpet) and conducted their own commentary in mocking voices.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know if it's the same thing but joan rivers was quoted as saying "Joe Biden's wive looked like a Hooker."

Post a Comment