Mid-Week Mix-ed Bag

  1. I love that Discovery Channel commercial as much as I hate Nickelback.
  2. I had a dream the other night where Woody Allen was The Riddler. But I think he was an impostor. Because Elvis Costello was also The Riddler...
  3. Apparently everyone on the 2 Dundas starts at the same time as me on Wednesdays. So congrats, 10:30am Wednesday class. You're On Notice. I was waiting for 25 minutes for the bus. Like, three "full" buses passed me. And by the time I got picked up at 10:30 there were like 30 people waiting at my stop. Trust me, it had nothing to do with the sudden snow squalls. This happens every Wednesday.
  4. KH and I have decided to start a socio-political literary/arts magazine. More on that later.

1 comments:

The Blonde Fury said...

Boom-de-yada, boom-de-yada, boom-de-yada, boom-de-yada...

Post a Comment