Backwards, into a wall of fire

I've come to two conclusions today.

Uno: I really hate it when people eat a cup of pudding or yogurt by sucking the substance out of the top rather than using a spoon. Either bring a spoon with you or bring a snack that doesn't require you eating like a small child.

Dos: The infamous and sexy Hobo Matt (guy on campus who looks like Matt Good in his Strange Days video who I always see and brings me good luck) must actually have graduated for I have not seen his perfectly scruffy face yet this school year. I wonder if he realized how many times he saw me since we made eye contact so many times (due to my staring). He opened a door for me once. I felt compelled to tell him he resembled Hobo Matt but my small slice of sanity advised me against it. I like to think of his as "the one who got away."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...that's all I have to say!

kayla said...

ahhaha, oh my god, FAIL NICOLE, FAIL.

"hobo matt" hahaha.

The Blonde Fury said...

Ah yes, Hobo Matt... He's almost more myth than man. I shall sorely miss him and his hobo-scruff.

Nicole said...

FAIL?! Brutal, Kayla. I think you meant to say, "Epic win, Nicole!" I'm telling you, this guy was my soul mate, hahaha.

Anonymous said...

I Like the Part About Pudding.
Nom Nom

Post a Comment