We Heart Abcakes & Tacos

Tonight is the final Presidential debate. The only debate I've watched was the much discussed VP debate a few weeks ago. I arrived home from work just before 10:00pm and thought I would relax with some TV. Everyone else was already occupied so I actually had control of the remote. Imagine my delight when I found "Aliens" playing on one of the movie channels! My best friend Jess texted me to ask if I was watching the debate and when I responded that I was not ("Aliens" was on and the debate was nearing its end), I was promptly told that I needed to tune in immediately. Jess loves "Aliens" as much as I do, and in school she was my loyal and hilarious debate-watching partner. Yes, debate watching is an event and an art form, especially when you watch back to back airings of the 2008 VP debate and Canadian PM debate and decorate your living-room with flags made out of bristol board. That being said, had this demand to tune in come from anyone else, I likely would've ignored it but I knew Jess was to be trusted here. Thanks to her I was lucky enough to catch the always juicy abortion question. No thanks to work, I missed out on hearing Joe Biden say malarky. 

In my current sickly, robot-voice state, this post of terrifying art is the most comment I'm currently willing to make on the upcoming election. I was just cruising around Twitter when I found this page, and I don't know exactly what made me feel like sharing it with you. Perhaps it was the expired Buckley's that I choked down.

Choosing a favourite was nearly impossible, but here's a little sneak peak to really get you salivating for some politics. I think the reasons for my selection are obvious.


So...enjoy?
Okay.

1 comments:

The Blonde Fury said...

I always wondered if Ayn Rand had a thing for pancakes.

Post a Comment