A Warkworth Holiday

The Fine Art of Tree Decorating
From my chair by the newly hoisted tree I periodically reach to my left and place a decoration. My mom is a tree decorating master and after readjusting the lights about 4 times and readjusting the tilt of the tree about 8 times we've started actually decorating. Doing this always reminds me of a home video of my dad and I decorating the tree. I was about 3 years old and therefore only capable of reaching the bottom of the tree. I don't know how, but it took us HOURS to finish this seemingly simple task. It's impossible to watch the video in real time. That's what fast-forward is for.

The Technology Santa Has It In For Me
This is the first time I have braved the slooooow dial-up internet since coming home. Not to be over-dramatic, because we all know I'm never one to hyperbolize, but dial-up makes me want to DIE. Apparently my laptop has also had enough because for the past 2 weeks it's been blue-screen-of-deathing all over the place. It's at the shop. And it better cut the shit and start behaving like the loyal servant I expect it to be! Plus, my brother's Playstation 3 stopped working and his cell phone was attacked by metal detectors at customs in New York. I think these are signs of a coming apocalypse. Everyone, into your fallout shelters! I mean, storm shelters...

2 comments:

kayla said...

omg my computer broke.
the electronics are taking overrr!

Anonymous said...

If Your computer doesn't work maybe it needs a new Flux Capacitor.

Post a Comment