Electric Days and Acoustic Nights: Flight of the Conchords Edition

Sometimes it's difficult to tell people how you feel about them.
Sometimes it's difficult to put those feelings into words.

The tradition of love songs is older than I care to research, but perhaps in this postmodern age people aren't as willing (or comfortable) to make grandiose claims of climbing the highest mountain for the one they love. So the next time you feel like using song to tell someone how much you care, take a cue from Bret and just say it straight.

1 comments:

Anadiplosis said...

Yep, that'd do it for me.

But that awesome banner would do it for me too.
I mean, if you came to me with some peas and carrots and said "Wanna be side by each?" I'd probably be totally into it.
Unless you wanted to do sexy things with the carrot. We'd probably have to have a chat then.

Post a Comment