Redrum! Redrum!

The degree to which I don't care about school right now is shocking. Even with the impending clusterfuck of this week breathing it's rotting breath all over my rash-afflicted neck, I'm just totally unable to focus my attention on my notes. I just do not get this "studying" game with the re-reading of notes and articles. I don't want to do it anymore but I feel like I have to keep going until I sit down at my tiny desk and I'm handed that cursed white and blue exam booklet. I ended a phone conversation because I needed to get back to work but all I've managed to do is hit up Facebook. Uncool. However, I learned that fellow MIT-er and frequent classmate Liz Trinnear just made it to the Top 8 for the MuchMusic VJ search. Cool.

Ok, so while I attempt to return to the real world of studying and homework to write my Run Lola Run shot analysis, I will leave you with this video from the fabulous Peter Serafinowicz. This is kind of what my brain feels like right now. How appropriate that Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train just came up on my shuffle... iTunes is such a smartass. (P.S. I suggest watching the video on YouTube to get the full screen effect.)



P.P.S. Just so we're clear, it's pronounced "Red-rum" not "Re-drum." There's no percussion going on here. Not tonight, anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment