Resistance is Futile UPDATED

Thought I would share something fun that happened on campus today. I'm sure this arrest really required that many officers. I can't wait for this to spread around campus because I feel a new trend coming on. So stop resisting!


Another winner from today: In class we watched an old short film called The Gay Shoe Salesman where a shoe salesmen sneaks a kiss from the woman shopping, much to the dismay of her friend. Afterwards, the girl behind me whispered to her friend, "Then how can he be gay...?" I wish I was kidding. Laughter was barely contained.

Not too bad for a Wednesday, huh?

UPDATE
Go to YouTube to get the full UWO arrest experience. There are some...interesting comments on the video that I would hate for everyone to miss out on. Check out the CBC article and the LFP article and press conference for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment