It's Friday?!

  1. This guy has the right idea. I'd stay in an airport too if I was getting free stuff!
  2. It's been confirmed, the great Hawking has accepted the position of Distinguished Research Chair from the Perimeter Institute and makes his first visit this summer! My dad is going to be so psyched.
  3. Local young women have taken a cue from Kevin and started booby-trapping their homes as the London Sleep-Watcher continues to creep around the city. It turned into a major topic of discussion in my class this morning because "Oh my god, he wears all black?!" Where's that scary old dude with the shovel when you need him?
  4. Join JM and I later as we will inevitabley get drunk and simu-blog about the rockin Geminis tonight! Yes, you heard correctly, Jason Priestley is hosting. Thankfully it's only an hour. Damn you AE Journalism!

1 comments:

The Blonde Fury said...

Sweet! P.I. isn't too far from my house...

Post a Comment